Camping out Saturday
The final day of Spring Training in a nutshell:
* Tied 1-1 with Toronto. 2:05 time of game.
* Marlins finished Spring Training with a 12-19-2 Grapefruit League record.
* Matt Lindstrom threw an inning in a Minor League game, and he will be on the Opening Day roster. The only drawback for Lindstrom, who has nursed a strained right rotator cuff, is he won’t be used in back-to-back games, at least early in the year. Lindstrom also isn’t expected to pitch more than one inning in his role as closer.
* Prospect Michael Stanton, who will be at Class A Jupiter, was 1-for-2 with a single and walk on Saturday. Matt Dominguez also got in the game. Both will be in Jupiter.
* Anibal Sanchez gave up no runs on two hits in three innings.
* Dan Uggla got in a pinch-hit. Uggla has been bothered by a tight left calf. He will be ready for Monday.
* Alfredo Amezaga, sprained left knee, did some running from first-to-third on Saturday. He also hit in the cage. He will open on the DL, and should miss seven to 10 days.
* Emilio Bonifacio finished Grapefruit League play with 86 at-bats, the most on the Marlins and one of the highest of any player in the league.
* Cameron Maybin turned 22 on Saturday.
– Joe Frisaro